You have a great opportunity to shape the experiences and learning of children in your care just by how you arrange the environment. This class will show how the environment can influence and support your program goals. You will also learn specific strategies to help you design a great place for children to learn and play! This class is designed for providers in toddler and preschool classrooms.
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify how the environment can influence young children
- Identify how a given value can be reflected in environmental design
- List ways that they can design an environment to meet the needs of children
- Use basic principles of room design and classroom organization to design/arrange a room
- Use a checklist to evaluate a child care environment
- Identify at least three ways that they can account for other issues when designing an environment for children
- Describe skills that are promoted in various learning centers
- List appropriate materials for learning centers
3 clock hours/.3 ceus
To Enroll in the Classroom Environments: Setting the Stage for Play and Learning Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Classroom Environments: Setting the Stage for Play and Learning, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information