This training class discusses the impact of direct and indirect exposure to violence on the development and well being of young children. Ways to support children and promote coping skills will also be covered.
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the four main ways that children are exposed to violence
- Give examples of how children are exposed to violence in the media
- Identify the four ways that children can react to viewing television, movies, or video games with violent content
- List ways that children may react to direct exposure to violence
- List specific ways to help children cope with exposure to violence
3 clock hours/0.3 ceus
To Enroll in the DJL1 - The Impact of Violence on Young Children Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, DJL1 - The Impact of Violence on Young Children, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as you complete payment information, you will receive the information to access the class. Two emails will also be sent to the buyer - an email with your Purchase Receipt, and an email with information to access the class. (Be sure to check spam or junk folders if you don't see the emails).
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information