2 clock hours/0.2 CEUS
It is widely recognized that children need to have a lot of physical activity. Now, more than ever, childhood obesity is a concern. This online class explores the benefits of movement in the classroom, as well as how to promote motor development. Discover how children can learn better by moving too. Note: Part of the clock hours of this class requires interaction with children to reinforce class objectives.
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- List reasons why movement and physical activity are important for young children
- Define the three principles of motor development
- Identify the 2 types of motor skills and learn how to promote them
- List 4 categories of movement and give examples of how to promote them in your program
- Give examples of how movement can reinforce content mastery of other subjects
- List new creative movement ideas
2 clock hours/.2 ceus
To Enroll in the Moving and Grooving: Motor Skills and Movement Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Moving and Grooving: Motor Skills and Movement, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information