Cathy has contributed some articles and resources to this site. She has also written the Learning Foundations Curriculum. She has a CDA, A.A. Early Childhood, A.S. Pre-Education, Bachelor of Arts in Applied Behavioral Sciences, and a Masters of Education.
Some of her professional experiences include:
- Preschool Teacher
- Childcare Center Director
- CDA Representative/Advisor
- College Instructor
- Workshop Presenter
- NAEYC Validator
- Head Start Program Reviewer
- Family Services/Crisis Intervention Worker.
- Residential Treatment Specialist
- Training Coordinator for 2 national child companies
Programs or individuals wishing to utilize Cathy's training or consulting services may reach her at email@example.com.