3 clock hours/0.3 ceus
This class will discuss and demonstrate ways early educators can use technology to enhance curriculum, communicate with families, support students with disabilities, and more. Participants will be given a tour of a variety of tools and websites they can use in their teaching, and to streamline some of the other necessary tasks involved in their jobs.
- List guidelines for using technology in early childhood classrooms
- Identify challenges to incorporating technology into your classroom/school
- List benefits of incorporating technology in the early childhood classroom
- Identify how to evaluate appropriate apps and software
- List ways technology can enhance your curriculum
- Give examples of assistive technology
To Enroll in the Technology in the Classroom Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Technology in the Classroom, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information