6 clock hours/0.6 CEUS
This training is designed for both novice and experienced child care providers who care for preschool age children. Participants will learn to identify common misbehaviors and how to prevent them; they will learn the goals and guidelines of positive discipline and design a list of preschool classroom rules. Participants will also be actively involved in applying positive discipline techniques to help guide children and promote safe behavior and self-control.
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify goals and guidelines of positive discipline
- Identify common cause of misbehavior
- Given knowledge of causes of misbehavior, apply tactics to prevent misbehavior
- Use the goals and guidelines of positive discipline to design a list of appropriate classroom rules
- Identify and describe positive discipline techniques
- Given specific scenarios of children's behavior; implement positive discipline techniques
- Demonstrate tactics for children to learn appropriate social skills and to feel valued in a group
Completion of the class is worth twelve (6) clock hours*.
[*If you live in the state of New York, this class is approved for three clock hours.]
"I know I will be back to take more classes here. I found this helpful enjoyable & Convenient!"
- Michelle L., Illinois
To Enroll in the AJL1 - Positive Discipline Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, AJL1 - Positive Discipline, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as you complete payment information, you will receive the information to access the class. Two emails will also be sent to the buyer - an email with your Purchase Receipt, and an email with information to access the class. (Be sure to check spam or junk folders if you don't see the emails).
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information