This online child care training is designed for child care program owners and directors. This class features many concrete ideas and will guide participants in developing an effective marketing and promotion strategy for their program. Note: Part of the clock hours of this class requires a hands-on activity to reinforce class objectives.
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the four P's of Marketing
- Create a mission statement for a child care program
- Name a child care program
- Create a tagline for a child care program
- Complete a needs assessment for your program
- Identify local competitors
- Create attractive and effective marketing materials
- State ways to share valuable information with an Internet marketing program
- List specific strategies for promoting a child care
6 clock hours/.6 ceus
To Enroll in the Marketing Your Child Care Program Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Marketing Your Child Care Program, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information