Description- This online child care training will help the student learn about adverse childhood experiences and how to best to respond to children with traumatic stress or PTSD
Learning Objectives- As a result of this child care training, participants will be able to:
- State the prevalence of traumatic stress in the U.S.
- List the potential causes of traumatic stress
- Identify signs of traumatic stress
- Explain the biological impact of traumatic stress
- Explain the behavioral impact of traumatic stress
- Explain the learning impact of traumatic stress
- List strategies for addressing traumatic stress
4 clock hours/0.4 CEUS
To Enroll in the Addressing Traumatic Stress Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Addressing Traumatic Stress, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information