Child care programs play an important role in helping young children develop good eating habits. Children in care settings may receive half or more of their daily nutritional needs while in care. Snack and mealtimes are an important part of the day. Learn how to promote good nutrition and manage snack and mealtimes.
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe nutrition guidelines for young children
- Identify how to teach young children about nutrition
- Describe developmental eating milestones
- Establish policy and routines around meal and snack times
- List other skills children can learn during meal and snack times
- Describe ways to respond to a picky eater
- Identify how to keep snack and meal time safe
- List healthy and appealing snack ideas
3 clock hours/.3 ceus
To Enroll in the Nuts About Nutrition Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Nuts About Nutrition, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information