This online child care training is designed for experienced providers who care for young children. Participants will learn to identify common causes of temper tantrums and how to prevent them. This online training class looks at many types of tantrums and how to help children develop self-control. THIS IS AN ADVANCED-LEVEL CLASS.
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify common internal causes of temper tantrums and ways to prevent them
- Describe various temperaments and how they impact behavior, especially tantrums
- List developmental reasons for temper tantrums
- Describe strategies for coping with temper tantrums
- List ways to help children develop self-control and manage strong emotions
6 clock hours/.6 ceus
To Enroll in the Taming Temper Tantrums Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Taming Temper Tantrums, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information