Skip to content
- Spray drawings with hair spray.
- Make a placemat by sealing a drawing between contact paper.
- Paste the drawing around a coffee can or other container.
- Punch holes in the papers and insert in a loose leaf binder.
- Clip the project onto a clothesline.
- Frame the art work with construction or wrapping paper.
- Annotate the work with the child's narrative or description.
- You do not have to display the work of each child, each time.
- Encourage children to suggest how they would like their work displayed.