MEET OUR COACHING TEAM
Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resources and a Minor in Early Childhood
- 20+ years of experience working in the early childhood field in the areas of Program Management and Budgeting, Coaching, Consulting and Mentoring.
- Taught workshops throughout Delaware in Child Development, Curriculum, and Nutrition
- Delaware Stars Technical Assistant | Easter Seals
- Site Coordinator-Early Childhood Coach | Prince George’s Child Resource Center, INC
As a Early Childhood Coach I am passionate about helping people help themselves and making a difference in the child care community. I am here to build positive relationships and I am really excited to be a part of the dynamic team at Child Care Lounge and look forward to working with the child care community
Brandi Cunningham- Crowell
Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education and is currently pursuing her Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, specializing in Early Childhood Special Education
- In the field of Early Childhood since 2006- has been coaching since 2008.
- 4 years as a coaching supervisor with Volunteers of America.
- Worked with Family child care providers in setting up their space and understanding the assessment tool FCCERS.
- Experience in creating a teacher directed plan, as well as Frog street, and, Creative curriculum
- Coached teachers in solving behaviors issues as well as create systems to decrease behavior.
Brandi chose to establish a career in early childhood education because she loves helping people grow and helping children learn more each day. When it comes to children's success, Brandi believes that the earlier you start, the more successes children will experience in their lives.
I have a way of communicating with the providers to understand all things that should happen in the classroom and helping them truly understand the "Why" behind what is being asked of them to perform. I understand things happen and do not always go as planned. I can model ways to help them get back on track and ensure our little ones succeed. Brandi is married to an “amazing man” of 15 years with three children “who are the joy of their lives”; two daughters (15 and 9) and a son (10). Her hobbies include swimming, spending time with family, and shopping. She also loves to travel and one place that she would like to travel to is Maine.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Elementary Education/ Psychology
- Masters in Early Childhood Leadership
and Advocacy with an add on certificate to teach early childhood at
the community college level
- North Carolina Level 3 qualified Director/Administrator Credential,
- Childcare director for over 20years.
- CDA instructor
- Head Start teacher
- Curriculum and Formative Assessment Committee Member for North Carolina Division of Child Development and Early Education Department.
- Volunteered to help the state assess Early childhood curriculum and assessment materials for regulatory approval
- Trained in Playground Safety and BSAC
- Experienced with AdvancED Center Accreditation (now Cognia)
- Experienced with NAEYC Center Accreditation
- Conscious Disciplined Trained
- YWCA Latchkey Program Director
I would love to help train and coach
early childhood professionals and better our workforce
- BS. in Early Childhood Education
- Ed in Instruction and Learning with a minor in Curriculum Design and Development
- Preschool Teacher
- Parent Educator
- College Instructor
- Center Director
- Afterschool Program Coordinator
- Journal Editor
- Distance Learning Reviewer
- Online Webmaster and Author
- Private School Teacher
I am the founder and main content author and trainer at Child Care Lounge. I have over 30 years of experience in early childhood education and constantly strive to find new ways to support children and the programs that serve them.