We are approved in Illinois for our online child care training classes. Anyone, anywhere is welcome to enroll in one of our online child care classes. If your state does have a training approval process, that information is detailed below. Your state may not specifically approve trainings toward the required hours of professional development that you need each year. If so, you may use these classes. Please note that you may also use these class hours towards 120 hours needed for the CDA certificate.
Online child care training in Illinois
- Trainer Joni Levine is an approved trainer in the Gateways to Opportunity Registry (Trainer ID: 607601729). As an authorized training entity, all Child Care Lounge Classes are approved in the state of Illinois. All classes are listed on the registry .
- Some classes are also approved by the Illinois Early Intervention Training Program. Classes currently approved by the Illinois Early Intervention Training Program:
- Classes Available: All of Child Care Lounge classes are available in Illinois to be used toward In-Service Training hours. View the directory of all online classes.
- Upon instructor review and successful completion of a class, we will send you a certificate reflecting the class title, student name, hours of training, and date of completion. If completing a Registry Approved class, we also let The Registry know of your completion date.
- If you are a provider interested in starting an in-home child care program or looking to get started working in the child care field, please contact your state licensing agency for the specific requirements, rules and regulations of your state. Illinois' licensing website can be found here.