We are an approved sponsor agency and our classes are approved through the MiRegistry. All classes are accepted. Please note that you may also use these class hours towards 120 hours needed for the CDA certificate.
- Online Classes are accepted by the state Michigan as part of Annual 16 hours of training requirements for child care center staff, . See info referenced in Section R 400.8131 of the Licensing Rules for Child Care Centers. and R 400.1905 of the Licensing Rules for Family and Group Child Care Homes..
- We are an approved sponsored agency and all of our classes are approved in Michigan.
- Classes Available: All of Child Care Lounge classes are available in Michigan. View the directory of all online classes.
- Upon instructor review and successful completion of a class, we will send you a certificate reflecting the class title, student name, hours of training, and date of completion.
- If you are a provider interested in starting an in-home child care program or looking to get started working in the child care field, please contact Michigan's Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Child Care Licensing Bureau (CCLB) for the specific child care licensing requirements, rules and regulations of your state.