We are an approved sponsor agency and our classes are approved. All classes are accepted. Anyone, anywhere is welcome to enroll in one of our online child care classes. If your state does have a training approval process, that information is detailed below. Your state may not specifically approve trainings toward the required hours of professional development that you need each year. If so, you may use these classes! Please note that you may also use these class hours towards 120 hours needed for the CDA certificate.
- Online Classes are accepted by the state Michigan as part of Annual 16 hours of training requirements for child care center staff, . See info referenced in Section R 400.8131 of the Licensing Rules for Child Care Centers. and R 400.1905 of the Licensing Rules for Family and Group Child Care Homes..
- We are an approved sponsored agency and all of our classes are approved in Michigan. All classes are approved.
- Classes Available: All of Child Care Lounge classes are available in Michigan. View the directory of all online classes.
- Upon instructor review and successful completion of a class, we will send you a certificate reflecting the class title, student name, hours of training, and date of completion.
- If you are a provider interested in starting an in-home child care program or looking to get started working in the child care field, please contact your state licensing agency for the specific requirements, rules and regulations of your state. Michigan's licensing website can be found here.