Child Care Lounge is fully approved in Minnesota to offer online child care training classes.
Anyone, anywhere is welcome to enroll in one of our online child care classes. If your state does have a training approval process, that information is detailed below. Your state may not specifically approve trainings toward the required hours of professional development that you need each year. If so, you may use these classes! Please note that you may also use these class hours towards 120 hours needed for the CDA certificate.
- As an IACET Authorized Provider the Minnesota Center for Professional Development (MNCPD) accepts all Child Care Lounge classes with a value of 2 clock hours or more for professional development and CEUs. See our classes by clock hour.
- Joni Levine is a Master Trainer (ID Number 47185) and Course Writer in the Develop system as approved by the MNCPD's Achieve Program.
- For FAMILY CHILD CARE PROVIDERS, training has to be approved each specific county. Please check with your county regarding our approval.
- Upon instructor review and successful completion of a class, we will send you a certificate reflecting the class title, student name, hours of training, and date of completion.
- If you are a provider interested in starting an in-home child care program or looking to get started working in the child care field, please contact the Minnesota Department of Human Services, Licensing Division (DHS) for the specific child care licensing requirements, rules and regulations of your state.