New Mexico approves our online child care training for clock hours. Anyone, anywhere is welcome to enroll in one of our online child care classes. If your state does have a training approval process, that information is detailed below. Your state may not specifically approve trainings toward the required hours of professional development that you need each year. If so, you may use these classes! Please note that you may also use these class hours towards 120 hours needed for the CDA certificate.
- Classes and trainer are approved by the New Mexico Early Care and Education Trainer Registry to be used toward the 24 hours of ongoing clock hours required. Trainer is approved in the following:
- Competency 1- Child Growth Development & Learning
- Competency 4- Developmentally Appropriate Content
- Competency 5- Learning Environment & Curriculum Implementation
- Classes Available: All of Child Care Lounge classes are available in New Mexico. View the directory of all online classes.
- Upon completion of a class, we will send you a certificate reflecting the class title, student name, hours of training, and date of completion.
- If you are a provider interested in starting an in-home child care program or looking to get started working in the child care field, please contact your state licensing agency for the specific requirements, rules and regulations of your state. New Mexico's licensing website can be found here.