Anyone, anywhere is welcome to enroll in one of our online child care classes. If your state does have a training approval process, that information is detailed below. Your state may not specifically approve trainings toward the required hours of professional development that you need each year. If so, you may use these classes! Please note that you may also use these class hours towards 120 hours needed for the CDA certificate.
- Trainer Joni Levine is an approved Advanced Level trainer in The Managed Education and Registry Information Tool (MERIT) - ID#4016398925.
- Classes Available: All of Child Care Lounge classes are available in Washington All classes are listed on the registry EXCEPT Technology in the Classroom, Classroom Conversation that Really Matters, Family Engagement, Talking to Children About Race and Bias
- View the directory of all online classes.
- Upon instructor review and successful completion of a class, we will send you a certificate reflecting the class title, student name, hours of training, and date of completion. We will also enter your attendance on The MERIT website.
- If you are a provider interested in starting an in-home child care program or looking to get started working in the child care field, please contact your state licensing agency for the specific requirements, rules and regulations of your state. Washington's licensing website can be found here.