Description-Block play is a great way to explore STEM concepts. This class includes ideas for promoting learning during block play.
- State the benefits of block play
- Identify how engineering and science content can be included in early childhood education.
- Describe guidelines for setting up a block area
- List the processes and stages of block play
- Discuss the role of the teacher during block play.
2 clock hours/0.2 CEUS
To Enroll in the Building STEM Skills with Blocks Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Building STEM Skills with Blocks, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information