This online class is for caregivers and educators of children of all ages. Students will learn how to recognize individual behavioral and learning styles and adapt learning activities and experiences appropriately.
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify characteristics which make each child unique
- Describe various temperaments and how they impact behavior
- Identify the three main sensory learning styles
- Determine the learning style of an individual child
- Give examples of how to adapt activities to meet the needs of a child who exhibits each learning style
3 clock hours/.3 ceus
To Enroll in the Every Child is Unique Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Every Child is Unique, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information