This online training is designed for family child care owners or perspective owners. The class will guide participants in starting or improving their family child care program but including information on licensing regulations, taxes, marketing, and more!
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this child care training, participants will be able to:
- Identify local licensing and regulations
- List considerations for forming a business including taxes and insurance
- Describe record keeping principles
- Describe criteria for finding and designing a safe and healthy location
- Identify various marketing strategies
- Complete a needs assessment for your program
- Identify local competitors
- Establish policy and procedures
- List different ways to plan activities and curriculum
- Describe how to improve the quality of your program
3 clock hours/0.3 ceus
To Enroll in the Family Child Care: The Basics Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Family Child Care: The Basics, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information