This online child care training will address how to work with parents when the child is exhibiting challenging behaviors in the classroom or program. Students will learn how to determine when and how to best approach families when they have a concern and how to work with them to improve the behavior.
Learning Objectives- As a result of this child care training, participants will be able to:
- State reasons when why a professional would wish to involve parents regarding behavioral concerns
- Identify barriers to communication
- Identify possible reactions of family when hearing about concerns
- List strategies for developing a plan with families that address behavioral concerns
- Describe guidelines making referrals and/or suggestions for further information, support and help
2 clock hours/0.2 CEUs
To Enroll in the Handling Challenging Behavior With Families Online Class Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Handling Challenging Behavior With Families Online Class, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information