This online child care training class is designed for caregivers and educators of children of all ages. Students will learn about the importance of play in the early childhood curriculum as well as ways to support and promote learning through play. Note: Part of the clock hours of this class requires a hands-on activity to reinforce class objectives.
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- State the general benefits of play
- Identify specific skills that are learned through play activities
- Identify how to meet developmental goals with play activities
- List ways that a provider can support and encourage learning through play
- Use observation to determine what a child is learning during play
- Select and evaluate toys for learning
5 clock hours/.5 ceus
To Enroll in the Learning Through Play Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Learning Through Play, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information