This online child care training is designed for both child care providers and leaders. Participants will explore the meaning of professionalism while expanding their own growth as a professional. Learn how to influence public perception and make a difference!
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of a professional
- List the four main areas of responsibilities in NAEYC's Ethical Code of Conduct
- Identity the multiple roles of a professional
- Assume or expand one of the professional roles
- Complete a Personal Development Record and chart a course for professional growth
- Identify reasons child care is not viewed as a profession
- Take steps to enhance their professional image
3 clock hours/0.3 CEUS
To Enroll in the Proud to be a Professional! Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Proud to be a Professional!, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information