Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- List the importance of adequate sleep for young children
- Identify the sleep needs for different children
- Identify criteria for safe sleep environments
- State the importance of supervision during rest time
- Choose appropriate ways to transition children to and from rest time
- Identify ways to manage rest time for non-nappers
2 clock hours/.2 ceus
To Enroll in the Rest Time or Chaos Time? Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Rest Time or Chaos Time?, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information