Participants will learn about the development of children between the ages 6-12. All domains of development will be addressed.
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify how a child's environment influences their development.
- Identity the physical milestones of children aged 6-12.
- Describe how school-aged children learn.
- State how to promote a sense of competences in school-aged children.
- Describe the social and emotional capabilities of the school-aged child.
- State the stages of moral development in a school-aged child.
"Every class that I have taken has been very informative and I learned numerous techniques to help in dealing with the children in different areas."
- Ramona M., Pennsylvania
2 clock hours/0.2 CEUS
To Enroll in the School-Age Development Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, School-Age Development, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information