This online child care training is designed to guide teachers and child care providers in implementing an anti-bias, multicultural approach in the class or program. This class will help them meet standards set by state quality initiatives and accreditation programs.
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the rationale and goals of an anti-bias multicultural approach
- Reflect on their own biases and attitudes towards diversity
- Cite ways to respond to discrimination and stereotypes in the classroom
- Give examples of ways to respond to children's questions and comments
- Evaluate the classroom environment and materials to meet the goals of this approach
- Select appropriate books that meet the goals of this approach
- Compare appropriate and inappropriate ways to use this approach in the curriculum
- Give examples of appropriate activities to plan for young children
- Identify ways to ensure your program is welcoming and respectful to all families and children
Completion of the class is worth twelve (12) clock hours*.
[*If you live in the state of Georgia, this class is approved for six clock hours.]
12 clock hours/1.2 CEUS
To Enroll in the The Anti-bias Approach Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, The Anti-bias Approach, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information