This online childcare training class discusses the impact of direct and indirect exposure to violence on the development and well being of young children. Ways to support children and promote coping skills will also be covered.
Class Learning Objectives
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the four main ways that children are exposed to violence
- Give examples of how children are exposed to violence in the media
- Identify the four ways that children can react to viewing television, movies, or video games with violent content
- List ways that children may react to direct exposure to violence
- List specific ways to help children cope with exposure to violence
3 clock hours/0.3 ceus
To Enroll in the The Impact of Violence on Young Children Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, The Impact of Violence on Young Children, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information