Family Child Care Learning Home (FCCLH) applicants in Georgia must obtain a minimum of 10 hrs of pre-service training that has been approved by the Department in order to submit a license for a FCCLH, as required by FCCLH rule 290-2-3-.04 (2) (b) in the Rules and Regulations Family Child Care Learning Homes. This training course meets that requirement.
This Georgia FCCLH Pre-Service Course will service as a pre-service introduction to the world of family child care. Learn professional business practices. Additionally, learn how to meet the needs of children and work with families.
Individual Classes in this Pre-service Course
- Every Child is Unique TGBFTS-54797 3 clock hours~ Early Learning Standards
- Communication and Conflict TGBFTS-59419 2 clock hours- ~Communication
- Proud to Be a Professional! TGBFTS-54181 3 clock hours ~Professional and Leadership Development
- Time Management for Child Care Directors TGBFTS-63937 2 clock hours~ Business Management
- Reporting Concerns TGBFTS-54182 3 clock hours~ Advocacy for the Parents, Children, and Staff in the Family Child Care Home
To Enroll in the Georgia FCCLH Pre-Service Course Online Course
To enroll in the online training class, Georgia FCCLH Pre-Service Course, use the form above. You can pay online with a credit/debit card or PayPal, or print out the form to pay by check or money order.
After You Enroll
As soon as payment is processed,an email will be sent to the buyer including the purchase receipt, and information to access the class. Please read the entire email for directions and enrollment code Be sure to check spam or junk folders if the purchaser doesn't see the email.
If you are purchasing for another person, be sure to forward the class information email to them, as they will NOT receive an instant email.
If you have purchased via mail or fax, you will receive class information by email, once payment is received and processed.
Ask About Our Group Discounts:
email us for more information