12 Questions to Measure Employee Engagement
Click to Enroll in Our Online Classes
Ask these questions to your teachers in order to gain a sense of ways improve employee engagement, communication and satisfaction.
- Do you know what is expected of you at work?
- Do you have the materials and equipment you need to do your work right?
- At work, do you have the opportunity to do what you do best every day?
- In the last seven days, have you received recognition or praise for doing a good job?
- Does your supervisor, or someone else at work, seem to care about you as a person?
- Is there someone at work who encourages your development?
- At work, do your opinions seem to count?
- Does the mission of your company make you feel your job is important?
- Are your fellow employees committed to doing quality work?
- Do you have a best friend at work?
- Has someone at work talked to you about your progress?
- Have you had opportunities at work to learn and grow?