As that Child Care Lounge is IACET Accredited to offer CEUs, our classes are accepted in Massachusetts.
Anyone, anywhere is welcome to enroll in one of our online child care classes. If your state does have a training approval process, that information is detailed below. Your state may not specifically approve trainings toward the required hours of professional development that you need each year. If so, you may use these classes! Please note that you may also use these class hours towards 120 hours needed for the CDA certificate.
- All classes are accepted as CEUs by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) to meet annual professional development needs for all teachers (including lead and assistant), licensees, assistants, volunteers, directors, assistant leaders, group leaders and volunteers for small group and school age child care settings as well as large group and school age child care, family child care and child care facilities.
- Courses do not count toward teacher certification.
- Classes Available: All of Child Care Lounge classes are available in Massachusetts. View the directory of all online classes.
- Upon instructor review and successful completion of a class, we will send you a certificate reflecting the class title, student name, hours of training, and date of completion.
- If you are a provider interested in starting an in-home child care program or looking to get started working in the child care field, please contact the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) for the specific child care licensing requirements, rules and regulations of your state.