Our online childcare classes are approved in North Carolina EXCEPT Addressing Traumatic Stress, Time Management for Child Care Directors, Make Time for Music, Building STEM Skills with Blocks, and Adopting a Child Initiated Approach
Anyone, anywhere is welcome to enroll in one of our online child care classes. If your state does have a training approval process, that information is detailed below. Your state may not specifically approve trainings toward the required hours of professional development that you need each year. If so, you may use these classes! Please note that you may also use these class hours towards 120 hours needed for the CDA certificate.
- Classes are approved and authorized by the North Carolina Division of Child Development and Early Education to provide in-service training to staff of licensed child care facilities and homes.
- Revelant classes can also be used for the NC Intant-Toddler Program as that Child Care Lounge is approved by the North Carolina DCDEE.
- No endorsement is intended or made of any hyperlink, product, service, picture, forms or information by its inclusion or exclusion in the approved training. Staff in licensed child care facilities and homes regulated by the North Carolina Division of Child Development and Early Education must meet NC Child Care Requirements- Article 7, Chapter 110 of the NC General Statutes and Chapter 9- Child Care Rules.
- Classes approved: All of Child Care Lounge classes are available in North Carolina. View the directory of all online classes.
- Upon instructor review and successful completion of a class, we will send you a certificate reflecting the class title, student name, hours of training, and date of completion.
- If you are a provider interested in starting an in-home child care program or looking to get started working in the child care field, please contact your state licensing agency for the specific requirements, rules and regulations of your state. North Carolina's licensing website can be found here.