Skip to content
Many child care directors and administrators choose to sponsor or host in-service training for their staff. Here are some reasons why.
- The director can insure the provider gets the required amount of training in the mandated time period and gets adequate documentation of training.
- The training can be designed to meet the standards set by licensing regulations.
- The employee does not have to worry about locating and/or scheduling training outside of work time.
- The director can choose training that is appropriate or relevant to job positions, changing demographics, technology, or trends.
- The director can help a staff member choose training that addresses performance deficiencies or development needs.